Our Desired Outcomes of Education
The PL DOE are translated into a set of developmental student outcomes for each key stage of our education system. The Key Stage Outcomes spell out what our school aspires to develop in our PL-Lites through Lower Secondary and Upper Secondary education. Each educational level builds upon the previous stages and lays the foundation for subsequent ones.
- has a strong sense of right and wrong, is adaptable and resilient, knows herself, is discerning in judgment, thinks independently and critically, and communicates effectively.
- takes responsibility for her own learning, questions, reflects and perseveres in the pursuit of learning
- is rooted to Singapore, has a strong civic consciousness, is informed, and takes an active role in bettering the lives of others around her
- is an active contributor, able to work effectively in teams, exercises initiative, takes calculated risks, is innovative and strives for excellence; and,
- models the way, inspires a Shared Vision, challenges the Process, enables others to act and encourages the heart.