Home > Articles > Announcements > Full Home-Based Learning from 8 April to 4 May 2020
Full Home-Based Learning from 8 April to 4 May 2020
- In line with the Multi-Ministry Taskforce’s latest efforts to further enhance safe distancing measures, schools will step up their safe distancing measures. From 8 April 2020, all MOE schools will shift to full Home-Based Learning (HBL) till 4 May 2020.
- During the period of full HBL, schools will provide instructions and support for your daughter to access a range of both online and hardcopy HBL resources so that learning can continue.
- The girls have been briefed this morning on the HBL implementation. Please see the PDF attachment for the set of slides that the Form Teachers have used to brief the girls on the HBL implementation in PLMGS(Sec).
- Please see below for letter and PDF slides for:
- Daily HBL Schedule
- Additional points to note
- Changes to School-based Assessments
- 6 April 2020 HBL Briefing Slides for Students